Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pain Makes Shopping Hard

So last Friday my gums near my coming-in-sideways wisdom tooth decided to flare up in swelling and pain. I thought maybe it would go away. Nope. Good thing I was still in continuation with my dental insurance. Phew!

So now I am stuck taking antibiotics 4 times a day to get rid of an infection plus I have to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed probably next week. Joy. Hopefully my face will not swell up and make me look like a hamster hording food.

So, as you can imagine, this, plus the imminent $0 balance that will soon be in my bank account, thank you economy, leads to no finds, and no venturing out of the house unless it's to see a doctor. What have I been loving lately though? Dexter, and Rita's clothing on the show. Rita is Dexter's girlfriend (no spoilers) and she wears the most adorable, feminine outfits. I am in love. She wears adorable sundresses and just looks like a cupcake in the middle of a flower-filled garden with the sun shining down on her. Her clothes are so happy, and I am definitely going to invest in some great sundresses this summer, especially ones with a bit more structure.

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What fabulous deals have you found lately? Thanks for your comments!