Friday, February 26, 2010

14 Weeks

There are only 14 weeks left until June, which means it's time to start thinking about summer clothes. Bikinis. Shorts. Sun dresses. Tank tops. Short Skirts.

Basically, it's time to get in shape for the "less is more" season. So I have 14 weeks to lose...oh...around 20-25 pounds. That sounds like a lot, right? It is. So basically this plan includes dieting and exercise; I am currently hunting for cheap gyms near me or a good deal on a stationary bike.

My reward? This amazing bathing suit I fell in love with from Victoria's Secret. I love zebra print, I find it amazing for everything, including clothing, shoes and home goods. I also love that the bottoms tie (keeps any muffin topping from a too-tight bottom at bay) and the hardware is adorable. I am totally rewarding myself with this when I get fit, and the best part: it's only $49 for both pieces!

Another one I love: this pink polka dot one. It screams "precious." And it's only $39.50 for both pieces! The only thing here is that I like string bottoms usually, and the string bottoms aren't as cute...on second thought- does this look too much like lingerie?

You can find these and other great bathing suits on the Victoria's Secret website and some items are even in select stores! The hunt for the perfect bikini may be a few months off, but there's no time to waste in getting rid of that extra winter jiggle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What fabulous deals have you found lately? Thanks for your comments!