Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Finds

Went to Marshall's looking for something to wear to my impending interviews. Ended up with nothing for the interviews (except a pair of black, low-heel slingbacks for $30!) and had to borrow my mom's suit again. But...I did find some other great things, things a funemployed person should probably not be buying, but come on...with these deals, it's hard to resist. Plus, it's that time of the year: tax refunds :)

I found a great gift for my friend's birthday as well as these finds:

An adorable cotton floral print blouse, very Midwest cuteness, for only $12.99. Just add tossled hair or pigtails, slouchy boots and the next great find: This great pair of dark, distressed denim shorts by Velvet Heart for only $19.99.
Another great find from another week that I forgot to post: an adorable floral nightgown with lace and ribbon trim. On clearance: $3. Those less than $10 deals are my favorite!

Stay tuned for the next post: your guide to shopping off-price retail stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What fabulous deals have you found lately? Thanks for your comments!